GET IN TOUCH
Nodes Advisors invited to attend the 2021 Virtual World Medical Innovation Forum
Nodes Advisors AG is a Global Transaction Firm that focuses on Life sciences Industry
About this Event: How will gene and cell therapy change health care?
We will be joining CEOs, industry leaders, and Harvard’s top medical faculty to assess the future of medicine and the specific actions needed to realize the promise of emerging research for patients everywhere.
A first look at the early-stage work of Harvard-based investigators.
The Forum provides an up-close look at research that will create the next wave of GCT-driven healthcare innovation.
Industry leaders will converge for three days of exclusive meetings.
Each year, Mass General Brigham invites leaders from around the world to join in a dialogue that will shape the future of medicine.
Opportunities to see when technologies will become clinical realities.
The Forum program provides insight into the pace of implementation of GCT-based products in clinical settings.
Attendees learn how academic institutions are implementing new GCT-driven technology.
Mass General Brigham, a leader in academic medicine with hospitals in its network, helps set industry priorities for education and training.
• AAV | Ophthalmology, Otology and Neurology
• Gene Therapy | Oncolytic Viruses
• CAR- T | Cellular Therapies
• Stem Cells | Neurodegenerative Diseases, Regenerative Medicine
• GCT | Infectious Disease, Hematology and Diabetes
• Gene Editing | RNA Technologies
• GCT Manufacturing | Supply Chain
• Equity and Access | Emerging GCT Environment
• GCT Investor Priorities
• Putting GCT to Work | Payers, Providers | Regulatory